The first message to your personnel (copy paste). Note! Please edit [the items in square brackets] to fit your plans for the community.
What if exercising was fun and your sleep recovering? And your everyday life was active and efficient?
To make this possible, we decided to offer everyone the improved HeiaHeia Pro app and use it to organise inspiring wellness programs.
HeiaHeia app is highly rated (4.4/5 stars) by thousands of users.
These are the benefits for you:
- Find new ways to improve your wellbeing by earning points.
- Learn new things about others and feel the motivating impact of the community.
- Take part in inspiring challenges and wellness programs. You might get rewarded.
The first challenge will start on [date]!
- [Add a short description of the challenge] e.g. Fluff your pillow and take some time for a good night's sleep. Get your sneakers out and take your bike instead of car! The first challenge focuses on everyday wellbeing "Small acts instead of great feats"!
- [Add a description of the goal] e.g. earn points and achieve wellbeing levels.
- [Add a description how to take part] e.g. Points are earned by exercising, sleeping and taking steps.
- [Add a description of possible rewards] e.g. Rewards xx.xx according to achieved wellbeing level.
How can I join?
You will be invited by email [date]. Accept the invitation and create your account.
Here's how you can join:
- Download the HeiaHeia app on your mobile phone. You can find it in the app store by searching for "HeiaHeia".
- Select "Create an account" and enter the code: [ your community code]
- [if you have teams] Select your team from the list
If you are already using the free version of HeiaHeia, read here how to update it to the Pro version.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I connect my wearable? HeiaHeia supports the most common wearables and can also import data from the health app of your phone. Read here more about importing data.
- Which data can I track in HeiaHeia: Our members typically track their exercise, sleep and steps on an ongoing basis. These earn you points that will allow you to achieve new wellbeing levels. In addition, you can learn healthy habits from other areas of wellbeing (habit challenges, programmes and wellbeing achievements). HeiaHeia has over 600 different activities, from every day exercise to triathlon.
- Can I participate without a wearable device? You can participate by entering your activities directly in the HeiaHeia service. You can also count your steps with your mobile phone, so a wearable is not a requirement to participate.
- Why would I import my data to HeiaHeia? HeiaHeia gives you valuable feedback based on your own data. Are you exercising according to the common healthy lifestyle recommendations? Have you had enough rest? With your entries, you can also take part in inspiring challenges and win prizes.
- Where can I get support for technical problems? Support is available at: https://support.heiaheia.com
- How does sharing work? You can choose how you want your activities to be shown to others. You can add other community members as HeiaHeia friends, and they will see your not-private entries. In the service, you can also decide whether you want to participate in your employer's individual challenges (rewarding programmes), or just be included in the summarised statistics. You can read more about privacy here.
- Can I participate without sharing my activities? Yes, you can, it's up to you.
- Does HeiaHeia give advice on exercising or changing habits? You have access to hundreds of different types of professional content for improving your wellbeing, including topics such as Body, Mind and Better Workday.
- Who owns my data? You own your own data and you can delete it from the HeiaHeia Service at any time.
- What happens to my data if my employer ends using the service? You can continue to track your wellbeing with the free version of HeiaHeia, so you can keep your great achievements even if you no longer have access to the Pro version.