As a HeiaHeia Champion user you have access to a wide range of different reports and statistics about your community. Depending on your service level you can also order custom made reports from HeiaHeia.
1. Get reports and statistics right away
2. Can't find the report I need -> order a custom made report.
A. Get a report
The quickest way to get a report is to use the HeiaHeia report tool under the Admin actions. Follow these instructions to get your report or to view statistics:
- Log in with your HeiaHeia password here.
- Choose the organization you need the reports for under My HeiaHeia.
- Click on the icon of Admin actions.
- Choose Community Dashboard.
- Select a timeline for your report or statistics in the right upper corner.
The report tool will refresh to reflect the timeline you chose.
- Then select the report/statistics category, s picture above. You have 4 categories:
- Overview. On this page you will find an overview of the activity of your whole community as well as the breakdown per person in different variables such as physical activity (steps and exercises) or amount of weekly exercises, a breakdown of wellbeing levels and an overview of social activity.
- Community and teams. This category allows you to see 1) the TOP lists and 2) team statistics.
The TOP lists show the most popular training- and wellness entries of the community as well as members, who have entered the most trainings or cheered others the most. You can also get a list of members who entered the most different sport arts and view the activity of the community on a timeline. Team statistics shows the average activity of the team in hours or the average wellness score.
- Reports. This page includes two reports: Full team report and Full individual report. You can download a report with a with a lot of information about teams or individual members in one file, detailed into different columns.
- Wellbeing check. This statistics gives you information on the results of the monthly recurring wellbeing check that the members are asked to respond to. Due to privacy reasons, results are only showed if there are 5 or more answers. You can view the average score of all members, the breakdown of the score or average score per question.
You can't see all users in the report? This is because the reports include only users that have given a permission to use their data. Read more here.
B. Order a custom made report
Just fill in the needed information and order the report.