Learn how to connect HeiaHeia with Apple Health and to allow HeiaHeia to automatically import your activity data from your phone.
How to connect your Health app with HeiaHeia:
1. Go to your account (profile icon in the right upper corner) => Wearables & Health App => Health App.
2. Toggle on Import wellbeing data. This will allow the HeiaHeia app to automatically access your health information in the Health app.
The HeiaHeia app will ask for a permission to access your health information. After granting the permission, HeiaHeia will be listed under sources of your Health app. The sources are listed in the settings of the Health app (s. below).
1. 2. 3.
The following data can be imported:
- steps, distance, floors, heart rate, trainings, sleep
Some of this data requires a third party device.
3. Toggle on Import workouts if you have a third party wearable device or application that is connected to the Health app. This way it is possible to import your trainings from a third party device or application via Apple Health to HeiaHeia.
Within settings of your Health app you can manage the permissions regarding what data HeiaHeia is allowed to access:
- Open your phone settings.
- Scroll down to Health app (heart sign)
- Tap on Data Access & Devices (pic 1)
- You will see a list of apps that are allowed to use the Health app data. Tap on HeiaHeia (pic 2).
- Choose the data categories you want to allow HeiaHeia to access (pic 3).
1. 2. 3.