The possibility to login to HeiaHeia using Facebook ID has been deactivated. Please see here how to log into your HeiaHeia account.
Unfortunately, the Facebook login method is now no longer in use. However, you will still be able to log in directly to HeiaHeia with your old credentials.
How to login?
- Login here or in the app with your email address and password.
- The email address is the same as the one you originally used to join HeiaHeia via Facebook. You may also receive messages from HeiaHeia to this email address (e.g. HeiaHeia weekly message).
- If you don't remember your password, reset it via this link: forgot password.
Enter the email address you originally used to open your account. You will receive an email with a link to change your password.
- If you don't remember the email address you originally used to open your account, or it is no longer in use, please contact us. Submit a ticket (top right corner of the page).
In order to find the correct user account and identify you as the owner of that HeiaHeia account, we would need your ID number between Facebook and HeiaHeia. Here's where you can find it:
1. Sign in to Facebook and click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
2. Select Settings & Privacy and click Settings.
3. Click on Security and login in the left menu.
4. From the same menu, click Apps and Sites.
5. Under HeiaHeia, select View and edit.
6. You will find the ID at the bottom of the page.
In your support request, please send us your ID number and your new email address that you want to link to your HeiaHeia account. We will change your email address and send you a password change link to your new address. Once you have changed your password, you can log back into HeiaHeia in the browser version or in the app.