How to create your own HeiaHeia account on your mobile phone for free? It's easy!
- Start by installing the HeiaHeia app for iOS in Apple App Store or for Android in Google Play Store.
- Open the app and tap on Sign up.
- Tap onI don’t have a code. For the free version you don’t need the sign up code. If you have a code from your employer or organisation, enter it here and you will be signed up for the Pro version. It is free for the users as well.
- Enter your name and email address and tap on continue.
- You will receive an email from HeiaHeia for verifying your email address. Go to your email and confirm it.
- Optional: Upload a profile picture. You can do this also later.
- Open your app again and log in with your email and password. You can now start using the HeiaHeia service!
The app will ask you if you want HeiaHeia to import your steps and other activity data automatically. If you answer Yes, HeiaHeia will be connected to the Health app of your iPhone or to Google Fit in Android phone and it will ask for a permission to access your health information. If you don’t want to do this now, select No. Connecting is also possible later (s. separate instructions for Health App and Google Fit).
For more information about the settings of your account and what to do next, check here.
Welcome to the HeiaHeia family!