Learn how to create your own HeiaHeia account on your mobile phone for free. It's easy!
1. Start by installing the HeiaHeia app for iOS in Apple App Store or for Android in Google Play Store.
2. Open the app and tap on Sign up.
3. Tap on I don’t have a code. For the free version you don’t need the sign up code (If you have a code, enter it and you will be signed up for the Pro version).
4. Enter your name and email address and tap on continue.
5. You will receive an email from HeiaHeia for verifying your email address. Go to your email and confirm your email address.
7. Optional: Upload a profile picture from your phone. You can do this also later.
8. Open your app again and log in. You can now start using the HeiaHeia service.
The app will ask you if you want HeiaHeia to automatically import your steps and other activity data. If you answer Yes, HeiaHeia will be connected to the Health app of your iPhone or to Google Fit in Android phone and will ask for a permission to access your health information. You can choose which information HeiaHeia is allowed to use. If you do not want to do this now, select No. You can connect also later (s. separate instructions for Health App and Google Fit).
Start by setting a target for your weekly training in hours, kilometres or in a number of exercises and finding friends. Under Account you can complete your profile, have a look at your settings and connect a wearable.
Welcome to the HeiaHeia family!