Learn how to connect HeiaHeia with Google Fit and give HeiaHeia access to your health data.
Let your Google Fit app cooperate with HeiaHeia and your activities will be automatically imported to HeiaHeia.
1. Go to your account (profile icon in the right upper corner) => Wearables & Google Fit => Google Fit.
2. Toggle on Connect to Google Fit. This will allow the HeiaHeia app to access your health information data in Google Fit.
HeiaHeia app will ask for a permission to access your health information. After allowing, HeiaHeia will be listed under connected apps in Google Fit.
Following data is possible to import:
- Fitness Body data, fitness activity data, fitness location data, fitness sleep data.
Some of this data requires a third party device.
3. Toggle on Import workouts to import your trainings saved in Google Fit. This way it is possible to import your trainings from the third party device or application via Google Fit to HeiaHeia.
Under settings of Google Fit you can manage the Google Fit data and connected apps.
- Open Google fit.
- Go to profile -> tap on the settings symbol.
- Tap on Manage connected apps under Google fit data. You will see all with Google Fit connected apps and devices.
- Tap on HeiaHeia to view the imported data or to disconnect.