Installing the HeiaHeia application is easy. Application is available for iOS, Android and for Windows Phone. Log-in with your existing HeiaHeia account or create new one.
- Find the App store icon and click on it
- Select 'Search' and type in HeiaHeia
- Click on the 'FREE' button and install it (you may have to type in your Apple ID password)
- Now find the HeiaHeia icon on your phone
- Go to the Play Store, and search for HeiaHeia.
Click on the HeiaHeia app.
Select 'INSTALL' and accept access to location, identity and photos/media/files.
And you're done! Just click on 'OPEN' to access the HeiaHeia app.
Windows Phone -app
- Go to the Store on your phone and search for HeiaHeia
- Click on the HeiaHeia app icon, then 'install'
- Remember to allow access to location in order to have full GPS functionality with HeiaHeia
- Then you can find HeiaHeia in your app list. If you want easy access to HeiaHeia, you can select 'pin to start'.
- Notice: As announced in our blog, support fo HeiaHeia app on Windows Phone has ended. We invite Windows Phone users to continue using HeiaHeia on a computer or, if possible, migrate to an iOS or Android phone.